Here are a few features that have been added in PositrakPro in the past 6 months that you may not know about:
- Brand new Part Interchange with 4X the coverage. The new interchange is also integrated with inventory. You can double-click from the interchange screen to add to the invoice.
- “Pack-Slip Post” has been enabled for both Auto Plus and Parts Central. This allows you to hit a button in the Edit PO screen that will automatically reconcile your PO with packing slips that the warehouse publishes, so you don’t have to manually edit your order.
- Automatic End-of-Days have been enabled. We can set your end of day to run at a specific time each day.
- Added the ability to do a “Paid-Out” – this allows you to record when you take money out of the cash drawer so that your end of day reflects the correct cash drawer balance. You can record a paid-out with the F11 key at POS.
- You can now use the Transaction Search in POS to search Hold Tickets. If you need to search for a line item on a hold ticket, you can use a “-1” in the invoice number field to narrow down to hold tickets only.
Give us a call if you have any questions regarding how to use any of these new features.